What information do we collect?
In general, you may browse our website without providing any Personal information about yourself. However, you may be asked to enter you’re: name or e-mail address. CSharpTek uses this information to measure the use of our sites and to understand which part of the website are visited and how frequently.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To provide you with custom information about CSharpTek' offering in support of you business need.
- To provide products or services you've requested.
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be exchange or share to other company.
- The email address you provide for service processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your corresponding request, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Note: If you choose not to provide your information that is mandatory to process your request, we may not be able to provide the corresponding service.
- To improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
How do we protect your information?
CSharpTek protect both personal and non-personal information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
Cookies are small data files that a website you visit may save on your computer or handheld device that usually includes an anonymous unique identifier. This anonymous information is used and analyzed in order to provide better user experience. Third part links.
When you use some of the social share features, a cookies may be set by the widget to share content through. If you access those links through the CSharpTek sites, you will leave the CSharpTek site. We do not control these cookies or make any representations about third-party websites.