MICROSOFT AZURE STREAM AND DATA ANALYTICS
Csharptek provides high quality Azure consulting services. We offer cloud-based enterprise-grade data modeling using azure analysis services. Microsoft Azure analytics is a completely managed Platform as a Service (PaaS), integrated with Azure data platform services.
- Migrating/Rehosting/Rewriting Applications on Microsoft Azure for both IaaS and PaaS
- Sophisticated analytics solutions with secure data loading
- Integration with azure active directory
- Tabular model web design that has responsive and customizable features
- Customized and upgradable scalability based on your needs
- On-premise data gateway featured with migrating tabular models
- Constantly evolving to supports the latest tools used by your clients
- Secure with authentication, data security, and on-premises data sources
Our Other Services -
Azure Consulting For Web Apps
Csharptek offers platform-as-a-service (PaaS) to care for the infrastructure to run,
scale all your apps and allow you to focus on your business. Azure App Service is a fully managed platform that
is optimized for hosting websites and web applications.
- We provide Azure consulting services to assist with the following applications:
- Multiple languages with a pre-built API’s
- Easily connected to cloud services
- Highly secure and mission-critical application complying with ISO information security standards, SOC2 accounting standards, and PCI security standards.
- Automatic scale on a global datacenter infrastructure.
- Deploy app updates with built-in staging, roll-back, testing-in-production and performance testing capabilities.
Azure Consulting For Mobile Apps
Azure Mobile Apps
is a collection of services that are frequently used together to develop modern cloud and web-based Apps. This includes
web hosting, API hosting, and Mobile SDKs. Our Microsoft Windows Azure Mobile Services makes it simple to connect a scalable
cloud backend to your client and mobile applications.
- We provide consulting services to assist with the following:
- Storage of structured data (like a task list)
- Storage of unstructured data (like photographs)
- Push notifications
- Invocation of Custom Code